Power Efficiency Guide Review Introduction:
We live in an age where more and more people want to be less reliant on the government for our daily needs. Living ‘off grid’ is a skyrocketing trend and there’s a plethora of products being created to cater to this market.
One of the top selling guides in this scene is the Power Efficiency Guide by Mark Edwards. What you’ll discover in this handy guide is how to build a little ‘power plant’ in your home that takes up very little space and still generates enough energy to power your home.
It claims to be able to slash your electricity costs by 90 percent. It’s also eco-friendly and a source of power during an emergency. Survivalists will love this guide.
With thousands of copies sold and many satisfied customers, we decided to take a closer look at this product and see what it was all about…
The Good Points Of Power Effeciency Guide:
1) For starters, this product is based on sound scientific principles. It’s not untested theory. It uses the same multiplication principle that’s used in electric cars produced by Tesla and so on. They just do it on a larger scale.
2) The instructions to create your own small ‘power plant’ is easy to understand and simple to follow. There are hardly any technical terms to wade through and the book was written for laymen.
3) The Power Efficiency guide is detailed and will tell you all you need to know without any need for guesswork. Here’s a list of topics covered:
- List of Components
- DC Motor 12-volt
- Gears with Sprocket Chains
- The Generator
- The Switch
- The Inverter
- List of Tools
4) You’ll only need to set it up once and that’s it. It does require a little maintenance every now and then, but for the most part, you won’t have to do much.
5) You’ll need to invest only about $100 to get the necessary parts required to build the little power plant. Depending on where you live, the parts may cost a little more. But no matter what, the costs will not be a burden.
6) This product will help you to slash your electricity bills by up to 90%. It will more than recoup the 100 dollars or so you invested in setting it up. You’ll also be able to almost live off the grid and not be dependent on the government for your electricity.
7) The system is extremely safe. It’s a standalone unit that requires no fuel and it’s not a fire hazard.
8) The Power Efficiency guide is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. This is a risk free purchase.
9) If you’re trying to be eco-friendly and reduce your carbon footprint, this product was made for you.
10) The energy generated by your unit can help to power your entire home. That’s actually amazing considering the size of the unit.
11) Enterprising individuals will actually be able to generate a side income by creating these little power generators and selling them to friends and neighbors. No one is going to say no to reducing their utilities bills.
12) Besides the main product, you also get 4 bonuses that make the entire package value for money. These are the bonuses you get:
- Decreasing Energy Waste
- Electric Lighting History
- Meyer Magnet Motor
- Power from Smith Generator
The Bad Points Of Power Effeciency Guide:
1) The official website itself doesn’t have much information about what the set up for the ’power plant’ looks like. They’re probably trying to safeguard the information… but it would have been better to have a demo which give a clearer idea of what it actually is.
2) You’ll need to follow the instructions and make it yourself. You can’t buy this product all ‘ready-made’.
Should You Get The Power Effeciency Guide?
If you wish to be environmentally friendly and reduce your electricity bills, then the answer is yes.
The system you build is self-sustaining and can even be a source of power during an emergency when the power grid is down. This is very common during natural disasters like floods and hurricanes.
You’ll be able to power your house with your own power plant. This reason alone is enough to make this purchase a no-brainer. You are also covered by the money back guarantee.
Do give the Power Efficiency Guide a try and you’ll be amazed at how useful it really is.