Try these keto cheese biscuits if you are starting a keto diet meal plan.
Keto Cheese Biscuits
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.