I need a boost that is fat most days. ?
Avocado is one of the most healthy low carb foods you can have. Low in carbohydrates, high in healthy fats, and packed full of nutrients, dare I say it is crucial for a low fat keto diet. It’s smooth and buttery and used as a fruit in Asian nations. As a result, it’s incorporated in a lot of ice cream sweet desserts, and smoothies! Coconut cream makes the shake more decadent and has a high fat content.
This is great as a dessert when you need something sweet as you binge-watch your show, or after dinner. There’s some prep time. Use a bowl for mixing the chantilly coconut lotion, preferably stainless steel. You could also replace another sugar replacement for allulose.
With whipped coconut cream and some grilled coconut cubes, we ’ ve topped this in the pictures.
Yields 4 portions of Fat Boost Smoothie with Coconut Chantilly Cream.
- 1 moderate avocado, halved
- 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons allulose
- 2 ounces water
- 8 oz ice cubes
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla bean paste
1. If the can of coconut milk has separated, whisk together until fully incorporated.
2. In a blender, add vanilla bean paste , coconut milk, allulose, water, ice cubes, and the halves.
3. Blend until thick and smooth.
4. To serve, pour to a glass. You may top with coconut cream if you like.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Fat Boost Smoothie with Coconut Chantilly Cream. Each serving comes out to be 252.75 Calories, 26.25g Fats, 3.7g Net Carbs, and 2.68g Protein.