When I first started out on my keto journey, I was all about making homemade fat bombs and other low-carb snacks.
But, after a couple weeks, I realized that some months were crazier than others and, when I was short on time, I was left with no keto-friendly choices I could easily take with me.
I found myself trying other low carb protein bars on the industry just to hold me over.
These seemed safe to eat depending on the label but I’d finally get kicked of ketosis regardless of what the package encouraged.
I knew there had to be a better option and fortunately I found these new Perfect Keto Bars during my most recent search. And these are exactly what I’ve been looking for.
What Are Perfect Keto Bars?
Perfect Keto Bars are the just low-carb protein bars on the marketplace which are actually optimized for a healthier ketogenic diet.
You also won’t see enormous amounts of protein and a little bit of fat like your typical protein bars.
Perfect Keto spent a huge amount of time perfecting these pubs to make a satisfying snack that will not kick you out of ketosis. 1 year and 18 different iterations to be exact.
Dr. Anthony Gustin even went so far as to test his bar against 3 other popular low-carb protein bars to learn how it affected his blood glucose.
This is a MUST watch video if you’re even mildly interested in keto, metabolism, and snack meals.
Too long; Didn’t watch: Quest and Dang bars spiked his glucose by 20-30 points and Bulletproof spiked it by 40 points for 5 hours!
Perfect Keto Bars increased his sugar by 3 components. That’s about as much as you’d expect from standing up or sitting down.
I stick to these Keto Bars because they won’t stimulate increases in my blood sugar and I know there is only high-quality ingredients inside.
I do not eat many treats in my very basic keto Paleo diet, therefore the Keto Bars are actually filling that gap, giving me a bit of a sweet comfort when I need it.
Most people can easily pronounce every ingredient in these Keto Bars
- Organic almond butter & almonds. Almonds are low in carbs and loaded with monounsaturated fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, which keeps me feeling full for longer and gives me a nice dose of micronutrients. And since Perfect Keto only uses organic almond butter and almonds, I don’t have to worry about nasty pesticide exposure that comes with other brands.
- Grass-fed hydration . Collagen directly supports healthy skin, hair, nails, brain, joints, gut, heart, and eye health.
- Cacao butter. The cacao butter in this bar serves two functions: it adds an extra layer of fats in the kind of saturated fats, which can help reduce inflammation, and provides these bars a richer texture that feels more like a brownie than a bar. Cocoa is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants — which can help combat free radicals — and it is beneficial for heart health. So while you are technically eating cocoa, it is nothing like the sugar-filled chocolate you are used to since there’s added health benefits. So it is better taste-wise and nutritionally. As one of those best fats on keto, coconut oil is stuffed with medium-chain fatty acids that give your body the fuel it needs to power through any day and it helps encourage ketosis. It also has anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so that you know it is a staple in my home.
- Soluble tapioca fiber. It’s the affordable binders found in other bars, among a lot of things, that have a tendency to kick you out of ketosis. That’s why Perfect Keto ditched those altogether and used soluble tapioca fiber, which keeps these bars keto-friendly.
And it’s not just these high quality ingredients that make this keto bar stand out.
I am all for trying out different low-carb protein bars. However, as I’ve learned the hard way, not all low-carb bars could be reliable.
Because of that, I’m skeptical when it comes to trusting labels. And you should be too.
Luckily, I have done my due diligence on this bar so that you don’t have to.
I would not recommend to you anything I would not eat myself!! And these are pretty much made of the same kind ingredients you can use in your home. They’re just way more convenient.
Here’s why these Keto Bars made the cut other choices out there:
- No crap ingredients or cheap fillers. You won’t find any soluble corn fiber or Frankenstein ingredients that are unpronounceable in this bar.
- No artificial sweeteners, added sugars or sugar alcohols. You also won’t find high-sugar sweeteners such as dates, honey, syrups, or chicory root fiber . But that doesn’t mean sugar alcohols are lurking behind the label. These bars are free of those and artificial sweeteners.
- Soy, peanut, corn, and dairy free. These common allergens could be in other bars but not this keto bar.
- Keto-optimized macros. Some pubs are too high in protein while others are too low in fat. Perfect Keto’s pub is the perfect sweet spot that delivers macros that are ideal on a keto diet.
And since there’s no carb-heavy syrups or difficult to digest sweeteners in these bars, you’ll have no trouble staying in ketosis.
Perfect Keto’s bars were also specially formulated to minimize blood sugar impact which means you won’t experience a enormous insulin spike and subsequent crash right after eating one, which you can’t say about a few other bars on the market.
Since my schedule is so jam-packed, there are weeks when I do not have the time to whip up a batch of fat bombs or other homemade low-carb snacks.
That is where Keto Bars is now my lifesaver.
Instead of having to waste time sorting through store shelves and ingredient lists to settle on a not-really-low-carb protein bar that will probably kick me out of ketosis anyway, I will reach for this one and know that I am not taking a step back from my goals or feeding my body artificial ingredients.
For the launch month November 2018: Save 25% on Perfect Keto Bars with coupon code: KETOBARS25
Missed the Launch Month? You can always save 15% on Perfect Keto Bars with coupon code: APERFECT15.
Get your Keto Bars today!
The article Best Low-Carb Snack Bar Review – Who Passes the Bar Exam? Appeared first on The Nourished Caveman.